What You Need To Ask The Pest Control CompanyHow long has the firm been offering their services in your local community? You can consult with the Better Business Bureau, the EPA and the States Departments of Agriculture to find out if there have been complaints filed against the pest control firm or there are people who have complained about the company misusing pesticides. Can the firm provide a list of references? Get in touch with different references so you would know if their past customers were satisfied with the service that they have provided. Is The Person Doing The Job A Certified and Licensed Technician? Every company should have at least once licensed and certified pesticide applicator. Their applicators should be supervised by a certified applicators. Can you provide me a copy of your pest control license and labels of the pesticides that you will using? Reliable pest control companies will have no problem showing you their credentials and can give you copies of pesticide labels that show the ingredients, needed precautions, and correct application rates. Beware of Individuals Who:
- Offer pest control services as part of a package deal
- Do not have a working or listed phone number
- Have no credentials or proper identification
- Arrives without notice and tell you right away that they have found insects in your property.
- Claim that they have a secret formula for their pest control solutions.
- Claim that they are endorsed by the US EPA, States Department of Agriculture, and other government agencies.