Mosquito Service Myrtle Beach TipsWhen is mosquito season? Mosquitoes will start to lay eggs or have laid eggs previously will start to hatch when the temperature outside starts to reach 50 degrees at night. Peak mosquito season tend to run from April to October. What is included in a mosquito treatment? There are many benefits to residential and commercial pest control treatment. Green mosquito treatments use products that are made from bacteria and flowers and are added to areas that need them the most, lowering adult mosquito populations and mosquito larvae. A regular pest control treatment may include the following:
- property inspection to check possible mosquito breeding areas and resting places in and out of your house and backyard
- a work guarantee to return in between scheduled visits if required at no additional charge
- reducing the mosquito source by getting rid of areas where standing water exists such as bird baths, containers, and clogged gutters
- larvicide mosquito treatments to get rid of possible breeding areas
- adultcide mosquito treatments to get rid of adult mosquito resting spots such as shaded areas, small trees, weeds, ivy, and shrubs.