- Mouse has pellet-shaped droppings that are about 1/8 inch in length.
- Rodents’ droppings are shaped like sausages and are 1/4 inch long.
- Squirrels have similar droppings as rats but they are longer, reaching about 1 inch in length.
- Raccoons have the biggest droppings with 3/4 width and 2-3 inches length. They are also shaped like sausages.
- A bat’s droppings are often found in piles, are shaped like pellets, and are 1/2 inch in length.
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Essential Attic Pest Control Tips You Should NOT Miss
If you notice unwanted guests lurking throughout your attic, you will need to implement proper pest control. Keep in mind that pests do not only attempt to enter your home from your kitchen door or lawn. They can also sneak in through your attic and, finding it a safe and comfortable place, they eventually decide to stay and live in it for good. This is why they keep on coming back after your every attempt to ward them off. But don’t get hopeless. Here are some essential attic pest control Myrtle Beach tips you can consider to ensure your unwanted guests will no longer come back to your attic. Find out which pest you’re dealing with through their droppings Almost all pest removal tip starts with identifying the pest to be warded off. Different pests should be handled differently. When it comes to pests that like to invade attics, you can identify them by looking at their droppings. Each pest has a distinct size, shape, and color of droppings. Here are some of them from the Enviro-Tech Pest Management Franchise.