Rodent Control Myrtle Beach: Are Rodents Dangerous?Rodents pose health dangers not only to you and your family but also to your property for various reasons.
- They will contaminate your food as well as the surfaces of your home with their saliva, feces, and urine.
- Rats and mice will spread different diseases such as Leptospirosis, Hantavirus, Dysentery, and Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis.
- Rodents can spread bacteria such as Salmonellosis, which could lead to diarrhea and vomiting.
- Rats and mice could introduce parasites into your house such as ticks, mites, and fleas.
- They could damage your home; rodents will chew on things to stop their front incisors to grow continuously. If they do this inside your house, they will chew through and then cause damage to your furniture, flooring, clothing, insulation, walls, pictures, and more. The rodents that invaded your house could cause fires too when they chew live wires.
- Rodents are common pests inside the house. You need to check your home’s exterior and close any openings that are found in your home’s exterior regardless of how small they are.
- Cut back the tree limbs, bushes, and shrubs away from your home’s exterior.
- Be sure that all of your outdoor trash cans are covered with tight fitting lids.
- Place wood piles, garden areas, as well as compost piles away from your home’s exterior.
- Clean up any uneaten pet food.
- Be sure that all of your food are stored in air tight containers or in the refrigerator.
- Keep your home clean.
Call Zap Pest Control Inc. now if you need help in getting rid of rodent infestation from your home.Zap Pest Control Inc. 2507 Forestbrook Rd Suite G Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 843-654-1927 http://zappests.net/
Post a Comment